This is the official website of the Department of the Interior, and other federal and state agencies that are involved in carrying out obligations set forth in the Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement Agreement (KHSA), including the Secretarial Determination on Klamath River dams.
Technical Studies and Data for Secretarial Determination Process provides the following reports:
- Secretarial Determination Studies - Final Secretarial Determination Overview Report (October 2012) - Final Klamath Dam Removal Overview Report for the Secretary of the Interior: an Assessment of Science and Technical Information.
The following studies/reports have been conducted as part of the Secretarial Determination Process:
- Engineering, Geomorphology/Construction Studies & Information
- Water Quality Studies & Information
- Background Information on Sediments
- Biological (Fish and Wildlife) Studies & Information
- Economic Studies & Information
- Cultural/Tribal Reports (Associated with Federally Recognized Tribes)
- Real Estate Studies & Information
- Additional Background Documents